[ANN] Release 9.0.2 RC-1

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Nov 9 14:42:17 EST 2018

Fantastic job! I looked at the 80 bug fixes, amazing....

I am already on Mohaje (10.14) and the latest Xcode in the App store is 10.1

Just to fun (from the release note, it would should not work) tried
stalling Xcode under Preferences/Mobile  and, right, it did not work.
Got the old invalid SDK message

The chosen folder in not a valid iOS SDK
The Selected Xcode must have an iOS SDK
among
8.2
9.2
10.2
11.2
12.0

So I went back and chose the Xcode 9.4 I was using with 9.0.1 (stable)

And got the same message.

Oh well, I will release  Android first...

then I will go off  to dig up Xcode 10 from Apple downloads

Anything else we need to know?

BR