Where is the declarative border color setting in the property

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Fri Nov 9 06:56:39 EST 2018

D’Oh - of course, in LC the basic 'border fill' = CSS ‘border: color' (as shown in the clearly 'not-quite-idiot-proof' tool-tip!). Thanks!

Sorry to waste your time - I’m jumping between LC, Javascript and CSS and my Babel Fish has clearly fallen asleep or out… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWqHkYtREAE

  …boy am I glad the weekend is fast-approaching! :-)
Best,
Keith