SSL with HTTPD Library?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Nov 8 11:26:53 EST 2018

Stephen,

If this is to be accessed from a server as in, you have a server running
some LC code that will reply to whatever needs to make that request the you
can use a "reverse proxy" in front of the LC server process such as caddy
or even just point a cloudflare instance to it and point your domain to
cloudflare.

I dont know what the use case is here but be aware that LC behind caddy,
apache or nginx will run circles around a LC desktop app serving stuff
using any of the available HTTPd libraries (including my own).

Om om
Andre