How to tell if the page displayed in the Browser widget has scrolled

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Thu Nov 8 01:54:17 EST 2018

Is there a way (are you there Hermann?) of telling if a page being displayed in a browser widget has been scrolled down at all.

It doesn't seem there are any widget properties for this.

Hermann's solution to changing the font size was I think in effect injecting a javascript function/setting in the displayed document.

Is there a similar bit of code that can ask for the window scroll AND return an answer?

e.g. in pseudo pseudo code
 do "this function which reports the vertical scroll of the browser" in widget "browser" and put the answer into tBVScroll

Then, depending on whether  tBVScroll is 0 or not I can do other things to the controls around the browser.

James