Sorting datagrid column with a tricj?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 2 17:14:17 EDT 2018

There is no way I know of to have a datagrid sort by an invisible column and still show that it is sorted by a visible one. Every time the datagrid "redraws" it's going to update the appearance of the header to reflect the sort.

If you want to force the sort when you populate the datagrid, then set the dgProp ["sort by column"] of the datagrid to the column you want, and then if the user sorts by a different column, well that's on them.

Bob S