Android APK sanity check

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 31 15:09:59 EDT 2018

I created a plain do-nothing stack and it works on my Samsung. Then I
set the inclusions to same ones in my working project. The plain stack
then had the same misbehavior -- black screen and crash on launch.

One by one I turned off each inclusion, tested, and then turned it back
on and disabled the next one. It looks like the culprit is mergJSON.
With that included I get the crash, without it the apk behaves.

I'll submit my test stack and a bug report.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com