LC & Java

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 31 11:18:49 EDT 2018

I wouldn't call it the past. I would call it taking the scenic route because it's more pleasant than the interstate, and less crowded, and also because oddly enough you get where you want to go much quicker! :-)

As far as things being in the past, everything is in the past except now... wait now that's in the past too. how about now.. no.. nn.. nnnn..... yeah I can't keep up.

Bob S