Android APK sanity check

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 30 18:21:38 EDT 2018

I rebuilt an apk with LC 9.0 today and it runs fine on my Pixel (OS 8.1)
but on my Samsung S5 (OS 6.0.1) it launches to a black screen and
immediately crashes. An answer dialog in preOpenCard never runs, so I
don't think the app even fully loads. The same app built a couple of
months ago with LC 9.0dp11 runs fine on the Samsung.

I thought it might be the change I made to the target version in the
manifest, but the problem still exists when I put the default manifest
back in. The minimum app version is set to KitKat (4.4) which should be
fine.

I'm just checking to see if anyone else has had trouble with LC 9.0 on
older phones.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com