Is anyone using tsNet external with LCserver?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:05:27 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

I think the LiveCodeCommunityPlus Server has no difference from the
LiveCodeCommunity Server. Using "Community" instead of "CommunityPlus" in
the previous link does work.

RE the commercial servers (Indy and Business), you can access them only if
you login to your livecode.com account, so there is no URL of this form
which you can alter to give you a direct download.

Best regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 5:37 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <