LC & Java

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 29 12:57:01 EDT 2018

Ever since Hypercard I have loved the "do something to something else with some other things" approach, and also that I don't have to worry about variable typing, declaration and scope. These are all issues that (I assume) you will have to accomodate with Javascript, along with it's syntax "variable = getSomething(thing1, thing2)" and the way they define control structures.

Bob S