Windows 10 and LC9.0

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Tue May 29 12:43:21 EDT 2018

On 05/29/2018 08:11 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:

> This isn't addressed to anyone in particular, but I understand it's frustrating at times that the IDE can be problematic. Let me just say with the humblest of intentions, reporting it here does not help the dev team much. They have a workflow driven by the Quality Control Center. If we do not report bugs, we really don't have a horse in the race when it comes to the stability and usability of the product.

In general I agree, but... I sometimes post here with possible problems
I've run into

a) as a sanity check to see if it's just something in my code
b) if I'm seeing an intermittent problem to see if others chime in with
the same symptoms and maybe we can figure out a common cause

and then I'll file a bug report.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com