losing font info in fields again

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 29 12:35:16 EDT 2018

I just created 2 stacks. In the first, I put a field and a button, then grouped them. I then typed 2 lines of text into the field, then changed the textFont of line 1 and 2 to different fonts. I then copied the group from one stack to the other. The formatting was retained. I did this programmatically and using the menu.

Bob S