LiveCode Builder linter support for Atom

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue May 29 11:54:26 EDT 2018

 In addition to the language-livecode package, you need to install the
linter package and the dependencies. Linter has a few settings where the
defaults seem fine.

in the language-livecode package there are a few more settings:

LiveCode server engine path (if you put it in the path, then just the name
of the executable is needd)
Compiler path for LCB and Module path for LCB.  Both of those would use the
same info as the SublimeText entries.

The readme for the package also covers the details a bit.

Thanks,
Brian

On May 29, 2018, 4:03 AM -0500, James At The Hale via use-livecode <