LiveCode Builder linter support for Sublime Text

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon May 28 23:41:33 EDT 2018

Just read that Atom 1.28 is getting a bump in Electron from 1.7.11 to 2.0.0 which they claim will provide stability and performance improvements. I have not noticed speed issues using Atom though and just recently got it configured for linting both LCS and LCB (all 3 OS versions). I will admit that my use of Atom certainly pales to what the LC staff would be doing on a routine basis.