Graphing Solution...

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sun May 27 23:23:40 EDT 2018

On 05/27/2018 07:15 PM, Glen Bojsza via use-livecode wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> They are good ideas...I haven't done anything with widgets.
>
> How do I get access to the source code?

The source file is graph.lcb, and where it's stored depends on what
operating system you're working with.

<InstalledLiveCodeVersion>/Extensions/com.livecode.widget.linegraph

so on my linux system, I've got it in
/opt/livecodecommunity-9.0.0.x86_64/Extensions...

and obviously it will be in different places on Windows and OSX.

But beware that coding in LCB is quite different from "normal" LiveCode
coding. Copy the source file, put it into its own folder somewhere, edit
it (it's a text file), then open it in the extension builder and test
the changes. Have fun.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com