Was: URGENT: MergGoogle no longer works on iOS: CLIENTS VERY UNHAPPY

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sun May 27 12:53:03 EDT 2018

Sean, with all due respect, Monte probably has a deal with livecode that
enables him to retain ownership of his rights to his code that he wrote in
return for whatever deal he has with livecode.

Wouldn’t you?

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 09:41 Pi Digital via use-livecode <

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org