Windows 10 and LC9.0

Erik Beugelaar beugelaar at solidit.nl
Sun May 27 05:08:47 EDT 2018

Maybe an idea for the mothership to setup an survey like they did with the HTML5 campaign.

Survey containing for example questions about:

1. Percentage of total LiveCode developers mainly using LiveCode on Windows platform against Mac OSX platform;
2. Percentage of total LiveCode developers mainly targeting Android on Windows platform against Mac OSX platform targeting Android;
3. Suggestions of making the IDE working solid under Windows platform;
5. Priority list of issues;
5. Etc etc

It has no use to look backward dealing with technical issues you couldn’t fixed by yourself, my wise father always told me (senior engineer Electronics) to put all strength together so you all can move forward, in this case to make a stable working version 9.x of LiveCode IDE under Windows/OSX.

Just my 2cents,
Erik Beugelaar