Windows 10 and LC9.0

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri May 25 22:53:33 EDT 2018

Tool Palette - BROKEN
Script Editor - BROKEN
Project Browser - BROKEN
Geometry Manager - BROKEN
Inspector - BROKEN
Message Box - BROKEN
Dictionary/Guide - USELESS
LiveCode = UNFIT FOR PURPOSE

Is there ANY part of this Freakin' software that actually frakin works??

KEVIN! Stop adding 'new' stuff and FIX THE DAMNED PROGRAM!! Don't release
stuff as 'STABLE' things that don't actually work and then expect us to
keep paying for it. You're affecting other peoples livelihood and stability
here! I should be a clear example to you of that very fact!

It's no wonder I went frekin mental! £^&%**^@(*@&^%£%@%@.......

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 25 May 2018 at 23:13, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <