NavBar widget in LC9.0.0

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed May 23 23:18:41 EDT 2018

Wow, I really need to lay off of responding from my phone...

Anyway, I just made a test stack on LC9, Mac (Sierra) and it works as
expected.  Here's the button code:

local sItemCount

on mouseUp
   put the number of items of the itemNames of widget "Navigation Bar" into
sItemCount
   roundRobin
end mouseUp

on roundRobin
   local tItem
   put the hilitedItem of widget "Navigation Bar" into tItem
   if tItem = sItemCount then
      put 1 into tItem
   else
      add 1 to tItem
   end if
   set the hilitedItem of widget "Navigation Bar" to tItem
   if the shiftkey is not down then
      send roundRobin to me in 500 milliseconds
   end if
end roundRobin