Should "put" to the Message Box be affected by lockMessages?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed May 23 20:45:49 EDT 2018

Ah… yes please report it if you haven’t yet done so. It should just be a matter of temporarily setting the MClockmessages to False before sending the message in MCB_setmsg then back to the previous state after. We do that elsewhere for things like dispatch. The result will be better than reverting to the old behavior because clearly it was previously possible for the message box to be presented while messages were blocked causing some bugs I’m sure.

This would be an easy community contribution for someone that wants to dip their toe in ;-)

Cheers

Monte