Should "put" to the Message Box be affected by lockMessages?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 23 19:34:52 EDT 2018

I like the new Message Box API, but I've noticed that now that it's
message-driven it's no longer immune to the lockMessages.

I have a habit of putting in a simple "put" command here and there
during development for diagnostics, and with the v9 changes "put" won't
bring up the Message Box if the lockMessages is set to true.

Anyone else miss the old behavior?

Has anyone missed it enough to submit a bug report/feature request to
reinstate the traditional behavior?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems