Transition from DataGrid in existing app to DataGrid 2 in LC 9.0

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat May 19 13:19:20 EDT 2018

for all its worth....i didn't have to touch anything to get all my grids to
work.  so it seems like the improvements are are the level of the existing
library and nothing crazy under the hood...except for maybe the
"accelerated rendering of subgroups"...which is coming up in 9.1 ..can't
wait to see the diff.

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 12:50 PM, zryip theSlug via use-livecode <