Material Design - any plans to allow more granularity in design?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu May 17 15:06:04 EDT 2018

Given that my rant was open ended…

Richard is a little more nuanced, thank you for that…

Agreed, a subset of what is "required" to be in the engine to meet modern expectations would help.
 For the rest, we could build them ourselves.

This we cannot build ourselves…. I would put " smooth seamless, motion graphics"  -- card transition, swiping, scrolling, moving objects around, easing etc. --  "some # frames per second" -- as number one

animationEngine does a good job, by it is still pixel by pixel.

BR

 Richard Gaskin wrote:

    But in the meantime I can understand why both newcomers and experienced
    LC devs alike are asking for things like this.