[BUG] Browser widget implemented without access to localStorage API

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed May 16 06:09:48 EDT 2018

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via
use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> so then, for now I quit livecode, and reboot everytime will do a build,
> nuisance.

I always open up a second instance of LiveCode when I build standalones.
There is too much going on in the standalone builder to trust that your
environment will be the same after everything is done. I would like to see
standalone building should be moved to a separate process rather than
handled in the IDE.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps