Removing a stack from memory...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon May 14 19:16:55 EDT 2018

It's the stacks in the STANDALONE that are still open I believe. I think this because at one point there was an LC version that was confusing the source stack and the standalone stack, and as a result it was overwriting my stackfiles in the source stack with the locations of the standalone files.

This is a current *bug* if I may use the B word. You may need to get the openStacks and cycle through them to close them, but of course the stack containing the script that does this cannot itself be closed. You have to filter that one out of the openStacks.

Bob S