PDF

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon May 14 11:20:10 EDT 2018

I downloaded the tools for Mac OS and followed the instructions in the README file. This does not work. The tools are not accessible from the terminal. The man and etc folders did not exist yet so I created them, but it leads me to believe that Apple has once again moved where it keeps such things.

Bob S