Active window and mouse location

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 13 10:48:34 EDT 2018

I don't think any OS allows an app to insert itself into the user's work
flow like that. Even your own solution requires you to specify it via a hot
key.

Usually we use the native version of interapp communication, which on Mac
is applesccript and on Windows VB. Or you could see if there's an
equivalent shell command, there probably is. You can run shell commands
from LC.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 13, 2018 9:29:01 AM Douglas Ruisaard via use-livecode