Certificate Problems

ELS prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sat May 12 19:17:19 EDT 2018

Ok, I’ve answered some of my own problems. Panos’ suggestion to make sure “Beta Version” was not checked in the iOS preferences, worked.

So, until the next time when I lose a bit more hair, my app is loading and I can test it.
Thanks, Colin and Panos, for the few words of wisdom that it took to get this going.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero, PhD
Professor Emeritus