Active window and mouse location

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:36:53 EDT 2018

Hmm. Not sure whats up then.  doing the systemwindow trick pops things to
the front for me from behind a browser of whatever happens to be in front,
so no clue why it won't work for you.  (unless the window that it is behind
is a system window itself)

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 3:34 PM, Douglas Ruisaard via use-livecode <