How to turn off editor formatting

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:33:58 EDT 2018

If there isn't an option to turn off autocomplete, my guess is you're using
a version that didn't give you the choice.  I'm using the most recent 9.
Turned off brackets and bracket hiliting, turned off the live error
checking and auto complete.   All I have on is control structure complete,
and auto formatting.  Thankfully this helps with the windows 10 slow down
issues enough to make things bearable.

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <