HTTPD Server Post Requests work ........about half the time

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon May 7 11:13:01 EDT 2018

Hi folks, so spent the last 2 days working on getting my client to talk to
a simple service I created taking advantage of the httpd library in v9.

Everything works fine..... half the time. ....literally the request is
identical each time but the result differs.

the content type is set to text/plain..... so the (base64 encoded) content
is in the "content" variable.

but thats only true half the time.... the other time it comes in empty.

I also checked my post request with an online "post request"
mechanism...and 100 % of the requests come in correctly. so the problem
must be on my httpd service end.

Anyone have any clue what could be creating this inconsistency?