Background Long IDs

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon May 7 00:40:20 EDT 2018

I've pushed an initial version to GitHub:
https://github.com/bwmilby/lc-misc/tree/master/ScriptTracker

The code is also there with the stack so it can be viewed online without
downloading the stack.  The code was exported from itself, so you can see
how it constructs the exports.  If you enable the Automatic File Import,
then it will notice changes to the exported files and import them back to
the stack (can't edit itself though).  Don't really know about performance
yet.  Devolution exports 112 files which takes ~450ms on my machine.

Thanks,
Brian