URGENT: MergGoogle no longer works on iOS: CLIENTS VERY UNHAPPY

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri May 4 06:07:00 EDT 2018

That's superhuman Monte.

The last time I remember a company making a fix this quick was when I
posted a bug to the Foxpro people (before they were bought out by
Microsoft).

It logged on with  a 2400 Baud Modem to there "BBS" to get a patched
runtime file back  just over 2 hours - probably took longer to download
than fix.
I still think for a  client to pull away like that with  a single problem
that was not insurmountable didn't augur well for future relationships.

I just hope Sean is reading this list.

Regards Lagi

On 4 May 2018 at 02:47, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <