Gofundme posted in the Forums

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu May 3 16:45:28 EDT 2018


Well done Lagi

Sean hang in there

Kind regards

Dave



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list