Livecode Share

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed May 2 15:42:05 EDT 2018

On 05/02/2018 11:13 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm trying to share a stack for the first time, but I'm having difficulty. I tried the Share This Stack... option in the File menu, but it takes me to a Login, and my Livecode Login doesn't seem to work for this. If I go right to livecodeshare at runrev.com, there is no place to create a login!

Nothing obvious about this. And there's no SSO at work here, so you need
yet another login to share stacks.

You might try the 'Sample Stacks' option in the Help menu.

That will (or should) bring up the Sample Stacks window (aka LiveCode
Share aka revOnline etc.) and in the upper right should be Log In and
Sign Up links. Click the Sign Up button and you should get a revOnline
signup pane. I have no idea whether this will work, but it's maybe worth
a try.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com