URGENT: MergGoogle no longer works on iOS: CLIENTS VERY UNHAPPY

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed May 2 09:00:17 EDT 2018

They would not be able to sort it in the next 1hr by which time our slot is over. They’ve had two years to sort this. Fortunately, in London there are plenty of trains and cars to run in front of as I can’t face another day of this. I’ve lost a huge client, a tonne of work and any chance of being paid. And LC won’t care a jot! Last time I had something similar I was told I’d have to pay their extortionate support fee (for their bug!!). So screw it and screw everyone. There’s no way of pulling this back.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital