LC on Windows - slow for others or just me?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 1 14:01:12 EDT 2018

Brian Milby wrote:

 > I would say that running on “iron” is probably not necessary to see
 > this.
 > If you full screen the VM and actually work as if it were a physical
 > machine you would notice.

The benefit of doing IDE work on iron is that it avoids the temptation
to just shut the VM down and get back to the host OS. :)

I know the team works extensively with multiple OSes, sometimes in VMs,
and sometimes on iron.  But it's difficult to imagine they have a sort
of "Non-Mac Workday" weekly work policy and don't see these many things
that unfortunately define much of the LiveCode experience on non-Mac
platforms.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems