Informal survey: multiple desktops

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue May 1 12:40:18 EDT 2018

I use a Mac with an additional monitor and have been content with that, but lately I have been bitten by the bug in LC which doesn’t allow the multiple monitor setup to reflect the real-world relationship between the screens, so multiple monitors might help. Just upgraded my Windows VM to 10, no call for multiple desktops yet.

I have another problem, which is another user who is a bit of a technophobe - would multiples help or not?

Richard’s example makes me think I should be more adventurous.

Graham

Sent from my iPhone