Informal survey: multiple desktops

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue May 1 11:42:06 EDT 2018

On Win 10 the taskbar icons get scrambled when switching between desktops,
RDT's are unexpectedly focused causing the "switch desktop" key combo to
stop working. The LC tool pallet and a plug-in in pallet mode both appear on
all desktops. I'm not keen on multiple desktops at this point. I've been
using a multiple VMs instead.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services