Live search box

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 1 11:01:11 EDT 2018

I already have that. I call it FindBar. It's a group of objects, and all the code and constants are in the field object. I can send you a stack. Currently it works with sqlYoga accessed databases and a datagrid, but you can peruse the code and see how the findbar hot typing works, then decide how you want to proceed after that.

Bob S