Informal survey: multiple desktops

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 1 02:51:05 EDT 2018

All the time on Linux and never on Mac, for a very simple reason:

On my single Mac computer I have 2 socking great monitors (bags of
real-estate),

and on all my Linux boxes (more than you could shake a stick at) I have
single monitors.

I much prefer having 2 (or more) monitors so I can see everything at once.

HOWEVER, I should say that I don't like the way multiple desktops is
(Yes, that's grammatically correct: think about it)
  implemented on post Mac OS 10.5 systems.

I don't use Windows at all beyond a "walk on the wild side" when I help
other people (mainly unsuspecting puypils of mine) sorted out some
small problem on their systems.

Richmond.