Intel CPU for Android Devices

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Mar 31 16:19:37 EDT 2018

I have an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 the has an Intel Atom processor and
it runs LC 8.1.9/9.0(rc)1 apps.  The apps are a bit slow but do run(I wonder
if there's emulating going on?). I have not installed from the store. I
side-load using adb. Is the app visible on the PlayStore to the devices? If
so does it download/install? If it installs does it even start running?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net