Browser Widget Document Download

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Mar 31 13:00:20 EDT 2018

When I set the widget to the url the PDF displays.
When I put the url into a var  "put url (tURL) into MyVar" I see some
html/javascript in MyVar but no PDF. What I would like to do is download the
PDF on both mobile platforms. Is this even possible with LC?

BR: can you send the URL?

Typically, (probably you know this already, but FWIW) this shows a PDF in a iFrame, some javascript "widget"  .

If you how source in the browser, (with PDF open) can you can find a "direct" url for the PDF?