Make an open stack modal by script

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 28 14:48:25 EDT 2018

The Property called mode is read only. The mode is set using the style keyword as was pointed out. That works a peach! I had been jumping through hoops to prevent users from accidentally switching a customer or site while editing a device record belonging to one of those two. Now I just set the style to "Modal" while editing and return it to "TopLevel" when not.

Bob S