variable xref

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 28 09:45:44 EDT 2018

Heck no.  I spend way too much time in environments that were written to
make the complier-writer's job easier and have 50-100 lines of headers.
It's annoying to the extreme.

Nothing makes code less readable than re-using i, j, k, l, and m because
you don't feel like using a readable loop counter because you'll have to
fix the declaration.

I want the best of both worlds, and mostly I want the machine to do the
work, not me.  I'm busy.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 1:23 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <