[OT] Web based HyperCard

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 27 12:48:57 EDT 2018

My first serious Hypercard app kept track of the last 24 months of responses and donations to a syndicated non-profit radio ministry to track which stations were generating responses/donations. Eventually I had it calculating a weighted formula based upon how much the station paid us or we paid them to air the program, along with responses and donations so we could determine where we were being the most effective against the money received/spent. I even had it cutting checks!

Bob S