Online Programming Environment

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 06:11:16 EDT 2018

Exactly: the key word in my posting was "hook".

Obviously an online version of LiveCode would have to be a cut-down version;
but it should be sufficient to generate interest in the whole shebang.

I have had conversations with many people who "cannot be a*sed" to download
LiveCode and install it 'just' to try it out (which, in my opinion,
doesn't say very
much for them); so, by having an easily accessible online version to
"dangle under
their noses", that lassitude/passivity may be circumvented.

Richmond.