Layout metrics?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:28:52 EDT 2018

https://developer.apple.com/macos/human-interface-guidelines/buttons/image-buttons/

"*Include about 10 pixels of padding between your image edges and the
button edges.* Even though the edges of an image button aren’t visible,
they still define the clickable area for the button. Padding ensures
that a user’s click registers even when it misses the image slightly.

*Allow adequate spacing between image buttons and other controls.*
Provide enough of a buffer that the user won’t inadvertently click the
button’s hidden frame when attempting to click another control."

Richmond.