A poor man's app updater

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Mar 19 19:00:29 EDT 2018

Thanks, Jacque, as usual your ideas are excellent. I’ll see what I can do to follow your advice and report back.

As ever, it’s one of those deployment things that I would imagine affects everyone who publishes an app that isn’t distributed via some app store, but it doesn’t seem a popular topic.

Graham
BTW, I certainly use installers, and they’re code-signed too, to simplify matters for users.