9.0.0 RC-1 Hard crash still persists + New problem

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 16 12:50:28 EDT 2018

I've got a completely different weird issue.
On one machine all's well and everything seems happy (2017 MBP)
On another (2011 mini), when I open LC, I get a weird grey/black box in the
top left corner of the screen that almost looks like a mini version of the
LC splash screen (but is so compressed that I can't tell for sure).
I am unable to open any stacks as this is the only window that will show.
All other versions of LC on this machine work as expected.
In the Development menu, the only menuitem is "true"

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Michael Kristensen via use-livecode <